The MINDMAP integrated database infrastructure is currently filling up with data. Five cohort studies have already made their data available through the infrastructure and others are expected shortly. Data harmonisation of all relevant variables (DataSchema variables) is progressing steadily; all the labour intensive preparatory work has been finalized and currently the R scripts for the actual transformation of the cohort data are being written. The harmonisation process can be followed at the MINDMAP GitHub page. All the definitions of the harmonized variables and their accompanied R-scripts will appear here when finalized.
- The definitions of the sociodemographic variables
- The definitions of the mental health outcomes
- The definitions of the lifestyle behaviours
- The definitions of the comorbidities / other health outcomes
- The definitions of the perceptions of the urban environment (will follow shortly)
- The definitions of the social factors (will follow shortly)
- The definitions of the biomarkers (will follow shortly)
Furthermore, area-level social, socioeconomic, and physical environmental factors have been collected and are currently being linked to the cohort studies.
Photo: © OpenStreetMap contributors.